Thursday, December 10, 2015

Sparkly Silent Night

#stampinup   Today is the last day of my projects for the December Splitcoast Stampers Creative Crew Challenge-- and it's my last round (for now) on the Creative Crew. I've really enjoyed my time on the Crew, but it's time to step down and let some other folks have the fun of creating projects to inspire you.

The Crew was challenged to use Typeset Specialty Series Paper to make a neutral Christmas card. Well, that's right in my wheelhouse because I LOVE this DSP!!!  I knew it would be great paired with Very Vanilla, some gold glitter and glimmer, and the "Wonderland" set.

I didn't want to use Basic Black because I wanted a softer image, so I stamped the trees and sentiment in Early Espresso ink right onto the Typeset DSP. I mounted the DSP onto some Gold Glimmer Paper and then I mounted that onto another piece of Typeset DSP. I used Fast Fuse Adhesive because it sticks like crazy to glimmer paper!

I tied a length of Gold Glitter Ribbon around the elements before adhering them with Stampin' Dimensionals to a Very Vanilla card base.

Finally, I added some sequins from the Metallic Sequins Assortment with the marvelous Fine-Tip Glue Pen. I love this neutral, but bling-y, card!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment