Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sneak Peek Occasions and Sale-A-Bration!!

#stampinup   Merry Christmas to me! I've just received a couple of boxes of Stampin' Up items from the upcoming Occasions and Sale-A-Bration brochures. I can't wait to start playing with all my stuff!

     If you want to play a little "I Spy," see if you can find:



     5 SAB items--4 stamp sets and 1 DSP

     5 new Occasions stamp sets

     1 new punch and a new 1 punch pack

     3 DSPs, including a 12" x 12 stack" and a 6" x 6" stack

     New Pool Party Glitter Ribbon (squee!!!)

     New framelits and stamp set bundle

Wanna see a sample? OK. I'm going to cheat a little and use one of the make-and-take items from November's On Stage Local event, but that's OK, right? It's probably new to you!

This card features the totally awesome Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Die. We cut out the heart from a striped Crumb Cake piece of the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper stack and then stamped the flowers from the coordinating "Bloomin' Love" stamp set in Blushing Bride. I adhered the heart to a Rose Red panel with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Then I wrapped with some Blushing Bride 1/4" Cotton Ribbon around the panel before adhering it to a Crumb Cake card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Grateful Bunch" stamp set in Rose Red onto a Blushing Bride scrap and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch. I adhered the sentiment to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I added a little pizzazz to the card with some strategically placed Basic Pearls Embellishments. 

It's not too early to schedule your Sale-a-Bration event with me. SAB starts on January 4th and runs through March 31st. Some of the SAB items are only available for the first half of the SAB period--and they'll be introducing new SAB items for the second half. So, you could schedule TWO SAB events with me!!! Just click on the "contact me" link under the banner and send me an email or give me a call. Lines are open!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment