Thursday, May 30, 2019

A Berry Sad Goodbye

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I saved my favorite 2017-2019 In Color, Berry Burst, for the last goodbye. I really like this juicy, saturated color. I used it a lot over the last two years. But all good things must come to an end. So let's bid a fond farewell to Berry Burst.

For this card, I also used the retiring "Ribbon of Courage" stamp set--another of my favorites. I stamped the floral ribbon in Berry Burst Ink (retiring) onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with the Support Ribbon Die--not retiring! I stamped a sentiment from this set in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White Card Stock and punched it out with the Pretty Label Punch. I punched another label from a Silver Foil Sheet and cut it in half lengthwise to make a mat for my sentiment piece.

To build the card, I embossed a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I layered this onto a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat. I wrapped a length of Black/Silver Striped Ribbon (retiring) around these pieces before adhering them to a Berry Burst Card Stock (retiring) card base. 

I adhered the ribbon and sentiment piece with Stampin' Dimensionals. For a finishing touch I added three Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (retiring).

Tomorrow is the last day I'll be sharing a project from the current--but soon to retire--annual catalog. I have a bunch of quick and easy cards for you, just in time for graduation. You'll still be able to order the supplies for tomorrow's cards and today's card through Monday June 3rd and then the retiring stuff will be gone. Don't miss out!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment