Friday, May 31, 2019

Say Yes to New Adventures

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I don't know why, but graduation season always seems to sneak up on me and then I'm in a hurry to make a bunch of graduation cards. This year, I remembered that I had a stack of Best Route Memories & More Cards (retiring) that would be perfect--perfect for graduation cards and perfect for cards-in-a-hurry! Take a look at the cards I pulled together in a snap!

I love the Best Route color palette--I think it's fun and fresh! And, as always, starting with a Stampin' Up color palette makes designing cards a breeze.  

For the card bases I used Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, and Mango Melody Card Stock. Then I layered on a variety of cards from the En Route Memories & More Card Pack (retiring). I fussy cut some of the sentiment cards, used some of the stickers from the pack, some Best Route Designer Series paper (retiring), Best Route Washi Tape (retiring), and Best Route Enamel Shapes (retiring).

When I ran out of Memories & More Cards, I stamped sentiments from the "En Route" stamp set (retiring) in Blueberry Bushel Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. I cut these sentiments out using a square Stitched Shapes Die. You can see a stamped sentiment on the partial card on the bottom left.

I had so much fun creating these quick and easy cards and I think they turned out totes adorbs! The Memories & More line will continue in the new Stampin' Up annual catalog, but the Best Route cards are retiring on Monday June 4th, so get yours before they're gone forever!

NEWS FLASH! Stampin' Up just discounted more retiring items--some up to 30% off! Click my "Shop Now" button to go to my online store, then click the "shop now" button again, and look for the "shop retiring items" button. You'll then see the items that are discounted. Two of my favorites are:

148552    INCREDIBLE LIKE YOU PROJECT KIT     $27.00     25%     $20.25 
148531    HAPPINESS BLOOMS MEMORIES MORE CARD PACK   $10.00  15%  $8.50

The discounted items will go fast this weekend, so get shopping!
















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment