Friday, May 3, 2019

Welcome, Baby Everette

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   It's Friday so it's time for a surprise--and by surprise, I mean something I haven't really planned or scheduled. So, today I have a "Oops! I need a baby card" for you. See, I had purchased the gift, but I didn't have a card and I can't give a gift without a handmade card, now can I? So I checked Pinterest for some inspiration and then got to work on my own card. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

I started by stamping an image from the "Animal Outing" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark Crumb Cake and Light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. Those things are the bomb! I used to hate to color, but I really love it now! It's all about having the right tools. I cut this out with an oval Stitched Shapes Die. I adhered it to a Balmy Blue Card Stock scalloped oval mat that I cut with one of the Layering Ovals Dies.

Next, I adhered a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Balmy Blue Gingham Gala 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper (retiring) to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Whisper White Card Stock Panel. I wrapped a length of Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon (retiring) around this before adhering it to a Balmy Blue Card Stock card base.

To finish the card, I adhered the stamped image with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I stamped the sentiment from "Animal Outing" in Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White scraps and punched them out with the Classic Label Punch. I snipped the ends of each piece and adhered them to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a few Balmy Blue Gingham Gala Self-Adhesive Sequins to the card for a final bit of bling.

So cute, right?! Remember: The retiring items are only available until June 3rd and only while supplies last. So don't delay in placing your order! Just click on the thumbnails below and you'll go straight to my store.













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment