Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Celebrate a New Brochure!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #simplestamping   Hey there! I have a new stamp set to show you. This set will not be in the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. What?! Nope. It's part of a new line of stamps for the beginner stamper that will be available June 4th in Stampin' Up's Beginner Brochure. I won the "Celebrate with Cake" stamp set (item 149501) it's totally adorable. Take a look at this "beginner" card I made!


I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I stamped the banner in the new 2019-2020 In Color Seaside Spray. I stamped the cake in the new In Color Rococo Rose. The hearts are stamped in Blushing Bride and the candle is stamped in Crushed Curry. I adhered the stamped panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Purple Posy (new In Color) Card Stock mat. I wrapped a length of  Whisper White Flax Ribbon around and then adhered it to a Seaside Spray Card Stock card base. Cute, huh? And simple--just ink, cardstock, and one embellishment: ribbon.

This card was easy to step up for the more advanced stamper. I gave the stepped up card a lot of dimension and bling. Take a look!
I stamped the cake again in Rococo Rose onto a Whisper White scrap and fussy cut it. I put a layer of Fine-Tip Glue on the icing spaces and then sprinkled on some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the banner again in Seaside Spray onto a Whisper White scrap and fussy cut it. I adhered this to the card with some Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the candle in Seaside Spray and again in Crushed Curry and fussy cut the elements. I cut down some Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere these pieces to the card.

For even more bling, I added a couple of layers of Clear Wink of Stella to the hearts and to the candle's flame. I finished by adding some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card.
So, the moral to the story is: don't overlook the Beginner Brochure because I know you will LOVE the stamps and kits and oh! there are other surprises in there, too!














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment