Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A Lovely Day

#stampinup   #saleabration2019   #faithfulinkspirations   Only one more day to go before Sale-a-Bration begins! Not only is it a great time to purchase products and earn FREE Sale-a-Bration stuff, and not only is it a great time to host a Stampin' Up party or event and earn MORE FREE Stampin' Up host rewards, but it's also the best time to JOIN Stampin' Up!

OK, wait a minute. I hear you. You don't want to actually join Stampin' Up. But how about if I tell you that joining during Sale-a-Bration is actually an opportunity to purchase a no-strings attached bundle of products of your choice at a huge savings? Do I have your attention? This year there are two joining options.

Option 1: Get $175 worth of Stampin' Up products for $99. That's $50 more than the usual starter kit and it ships for free! YOU choose what $175 you want and pay only $99 (plus tax).

Option 2: Get $175 worth of Stampin' Up products AND the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at $50) for $129 (plus tax).
For either option, you will become a member of my team and will be able to take advantage of the 20% discount on products you purchase for as long as you remain a demonstrator. And if you remain a demonstrator only until the end of June (when your time runs out), there are no strings attached. I won't bother you at all. BUT if you want to build a Stampin' Up business I'm here to help you! If you're even thinking about this no-strings attached bundle, contact me and let's chat!! Seriously, if you have $99 on your wish list, this is a no-brainer, no-strings attached deal!!

Now let's see today's card. I used products from the All My Love Suite of products in the Occasions catalog.

I started by stamping the largest rose from the "Forever Lovely" stamp set in Mint Macaron Ink onto a Crumb Cake Card Stock card base. Next, I adhered a 1-1/4" by 3-1/2" strip of All My Love Designer Series Paper to the card--after flagging the end with my Paper Snips. I also adhered a length of Lovely Lipstick Ribbon to the card. This ribbon comes in the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack that also includes some gorgeous Flirty Flamingo Ribbon.

Next, I stamped grouping of roses in Lovely Lipstick Ink onto a 2" by 4" strip of Whisper White Card Stock. I stamped the leaves around the flowers in Mint Macaron Ink. This is a two-step stamp and the placement is easy because the stamp set is photopolymer! I adhered this piece directly to the card.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Forever Lovely" stamp set in Lovely Lipstick Ink onto Flirty Flamingo Card Stock and punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch. I used several of the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies to cut out some Mint Macaron Card Stock foliage. I adhered these to the back of the Flirty Flamingo circle and then adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This card is lovely, indeed!!

Remember, Sale-a-Bration starts tomorrow! And the Occasions catalog goes live tomorrow! It's the most wonderful time of the Stampin' Up year!











Reminder: You can't buy the Occasions products until January 3, 2019, but after that time, you can click on these thumbnails and go right to my online store to purchase them! The Annual Catalog items are available now!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment