Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Our Friendship

#stampinup   #saleabration2019   #faithfulinkspirations   Have you seen the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper that you can earn for FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration?! It's gorgeous! And, if you don't like butterflies all that much, the reverse side has beautiful black and white patterns!
I love the sheet of DSP that I chose for this card. It's so pretty that I decided to let it shine as the star of the card! I started by adhering a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of the Botanical Butterfly DSP to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat. 

I stamped a sentiment from the "Beauty Abounds" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a Whisper White Card Stock. I cut this out with one of the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits (LOVE them). I also cut a larger rectangle of Basic Black Card Stock to use as a mat. PROTIP: Cut the rectangle mat out of the center of your larger mat before adhering the DSP on top.

I adhered the sentiment piece to the Basic Black rectangle piece with Stampin' Dimensionals and I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the assembly to the DSP piece. I wrapped a length of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon around everything before adhering it to a Crumb Cake Card Stock card base.

Isn't this pretty? It's such an easy card--especially when you start with a beautiful piece of free DSP!!









 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment