Monday, January 7, 2019

Amazing Day

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Wow! I didn't realize how many stamp sets I got for free at the OnStage Live event, ordered as part of the Product Purchase Premier, and pre-ordered before the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs went live. I have tons of new stamp sets! And I was able to get them before they were available to the public because I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator. That's one of the best perks of being a demonstrator--you hear about and get to play with products before most everyone else!

Sale-a-Bration is going on now and it's a great time to become a demonstrator. I call the starter kit a "no-strings attached bundle." It's always a good deal ($125 in product for $99), but during Sale-a-Bration, it's an awesome deal! This year there are two options:

     Option 1: Get $175 worth of Stampin' Up products for $99. That's $50 more    
     than the usual starter kit and it ships for free! YOU choose what $175 you want 
     and pay only $99 (plus tax).

      Option 2: Get $175 worth of Stampin' Up products AND the exclusive Craft &
     Carry Tote (valued at $50) for $129 (plus tax).

Either way, you can continue on to be a demonstrator for as long as you like. I'm here to help you. Or, you can just take advantage of the fabulous no-strings attached bundle, and run!

So, one of the sets I completely forgot that I own is the "Incredible Like You" stamp set. I used it to play along in this week's Fab Friday color challenge

 

Frankly, when there are more than 3 colors, I have a hard time figuring out how to use them, but I took inspiration from Heather Heroldt's card and came up with this. How do you think I did?

I started by cutting a Whisper White oval with one one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I stamped the flowers in Highland Heather, the stems in a combination of Pear Pizzazz and Mint Macaron, and added some Lemon Lime Twist accents. I stamped the sentiment in Tranquil Tide. I adhered this to a Tranquil Tide scalloped oval that I cut with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits,

Next, I embossed a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I adhered that to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Highland Heather Card Stock mat. I added a 1" by 3-3/4" strip of Heather Highland Gingham Gala 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper and a length of Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon before adhering everything to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.

I adhered the stamped image to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and finished the card with a little bling by adding some Gorgeous Grape Glitter Enamel Dots.








 
Product List
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
[144086]
$6.50

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - that texture combo with the gingham is gorgeous! Love your pretty flowers, too - such a lovely use of our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job with ALL of these colors! I like the Subtle embossed background as well as the hint of bling with the adhesive dots! Beautiful spring-y card for these dreary winter days. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete