Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Where Were You in '62?

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  If you've been following my blog this week, you'll have seen the first two quick and easy cards I made with the Classic Garage Suite of products in the Occasions catalog. Today's card adds two more elements from this suite: the Classic Garage 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper and the Black/Silver 1/4" Striped Metallic Ribbon. Lookie!


I fussy cut the car from one of the Classic Garage DSP sheets. Isn't she a beauty?! Reminds me of the cars in the "American Graffiti" movie. Right?

 

I used the same color combo on today's card as with the other cards--Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red--with a bit of Smoky Slate and silver.

I stamped the sentiment from the "Geared Up Garage" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom corner of a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Mat. Next, I flagged then end of a 1" by 3-1/2" Real Red Card Stock strip with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered this to the card and then I adhered a length of the Black/Silver 1/4" Striped Metallic Ribbon, wrapping the left end around the card stock. I then adhered this to a 4" by 5-1/4" Basic Black mat and then adhered everything to a Smoky Slate Card Stock card base.

I love the classic colors and lines of these cars and the simple card layouts, don't you?

Remember, you can get the Garage Gears Thinlits and the "Geared Up Garage" stamp set in a bundle (150610)--and save 10% off the price of purchasing them separately. Add the Classic Garage DSP pack (148482) and you'll be set to make some awesome cards AND you will have earned enough to get yourself a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment