Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Do Something Awesome

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Oh my goodness! The Best Route Designer Series Paper patterns are adorable! I love this sheet with all the airplanes--so much so that I let the DSP be the star of the card.

The DSP is 3-3/4" by 5" and adhered to a 3-7/8 by 5-1/8" Mango Melody Card Stock card base. I wrapped a length of Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon around before adhering everything to a Blueberry Bushel Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "En Route" stamp set in Mango Melody Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with a Stitched Shape Framelit. I adhered this to a scalloped Mango Melody Card Stock oval that I cut with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits. I adhered this piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

See those adorable airplanes heading up, up, and away?! They're stickers from the Best Route Memories & More Card Pack! I adhered each of them to the card with a Mini Stampin' Dimensional to help them stand out from the background DSP. So awesome!

Come back tomorrow for twin cards--'cause it's my twins' birthday!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment