Monday, August 27, 2018

Falling Leaves

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   It's going to be September in a few days and we'll soon be leaving behind the hot, sticky summer weather for the cool, crisp fall weather that I love so much. I love when the leaves start to turn and fall from the trees. Our neighborhood trees give us a spectacular show every year. I can't wait for this year's show!

In the meantime, I've created five cards using the "Rooted in Nature" stamp set, all with the "thinking of you" theme. I love the big, graphic text of the sentiment in this set and I always need cards on hand to send to people when they need a lift.

Today's card is a clean and simple take on falling leaves. I started by stamping the larger leaf in Pear Pizzazz Ink down the side of a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I added the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and set the ink with my Heat Tool. I adhered this panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat and then onto a Pear Pizzazz Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped the same leaves in Cajun Craze Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. I cut these out with the coordinating Nature's Roots Framelit. I adhered these to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Easy-peasy!

Come back tomorrow for another card using this set. I'm going to be stepping up the designs a bit every day--but I'll always give you my recipe!!











Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment