Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Today's Your Day

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   All this week I'm going to be showing you some quick and cute cards I made with products from the Best Route Suite of products on pages 52 & 53 of Stampin' Up's Annual Catalog. Today's card really was quick--and there's no stamping involved! I let the Best Route Designer Series Paper and the Memories & More Cards shine!
I started by adhering a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Best Route DSP to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Blueberry Bushel Card Stock mat. I adhered a Blueberry Bushel strip of Best Route Washi tape to the DSP and then wrapped a length of Gray Granite 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon around before adhering everything to a Mango Melody Card Stock card base.

Next, I used the 2" Circle Punch to punch the sentiment from one of the Best Route Memories & More cards. I punched two circles from the cards with the adorable cars and flipped it over to reveal the Gray Granite striped side. I also punched a circle from a sheet of Best Route DSP. I adhered three of the circles directly to the card with Snail Adhesive and popped the sentiment piece up with Stampin' Dimensionals so that it didn't fade into the background.

Isn't this cute?! I'll be sharing more cards and a special surprise project this week, so don't forget to check back every day!









 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment