Thursday, December 5, 2019

Bright & Gleaming Christmas

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I really fell in love with the Christmas tree image in the "Memories of Home" stamp set and so I scooped the set up right away. And then, as sometimes happens, I had no idea what I wanted to do with the stamps. I knew I was too lazy didn't want to poorly color the image--coloring is just not my forte. So I had to cogitate some before I came up with a design that I liked and I'm pretty pleased with it. What do you think?

I had bought some of the products from the Noble Peacock Suite on pages 24 through 26 of the annual catalog and hadn't used them. (Really, sometimes I just horde stuff.) I thought these colors would look beautiful for a Christmas card. So I got to work!

I stamped the tree from "Memories of Home" in Smoky Slate Ink, offset on the side of a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I stamped a sentiment from this set (I LOVE this font!) in Pretty Peacock Ink in the bottom corner. I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/4" Pretty Peacock Card Stock mat, wrapped a length of the gorgeous Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon around, and then adhered everything onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.


Next, I used the smaller ornament punch from the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack to punch ornaments from the stunning Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper. I adhered these to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I added three Noble Peacock Rhinestones to the card and then shined up the star at the top of the tree by brushing on some Wink of Stella.


This card turned out to be one of my favorite cards that I designed this season!














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment