Monday, December 2, 2019

OIh Happy December Day!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Well, well, well. Look who's back in the blogosphere. I've been absent for quite a while. I have loads of excuses. . .

. . .first there was a three week work trip to 
Seoul, South Korea. . .

 . . .where I ate some awesome Korean barbecue. . .



. . . (and probably drank too much soju).  . .
 
definitely NOT soju


And then there was the lost week where I was just trying to adjust to another time zone. . .

And then I went to Stampin' Up's OnStage Local event in Hartford, Comnecticut, with two of my team members. . .



. . .And then there was Thanksgiving. . .


So I've been a little busy.

But I'm back and I have three weeks of Christmas cards planned for you and then I'm going to take the rest of the year off. I need to recharge my creative batteries and then I'll be back with some awesome projects from the new Spring Mini Catalog (formerly known as the Occasions catalog) and the new Sale-a-Bration catalog!

How about a card? OK! I have one for you. Take a look!

I absolutely LOVE the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper. I cut a 2" by 3-3/4" strip and adhered it to a 3-3/4" by 5" Real Red Card Stock panel and then adhered that to a 4" by 5-1/4" Crumb Cake mat. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red Ink on the end of the tag. and then I adhered everything to a Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped a Garden Green Christmas tree from the "Perfectly Plaid" stamp set onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and punched it out with the Pine Tree Punch. You can get this stamp set and punch in a bundle and save 10% off the individual item purchase price.

I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the tree to a Crumb Cake tag that I made with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I slipped a length of Burlap Trim through the top of the tag and tied it on with a length of Real Red 3/8" Cotton Ribbon. I adhered the tag to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a finishing touch, I added three gold Metallic Pearls for some bling--'cause I love me some bling!

Come on back tomorrow for another Christmas card to inspire your creativity!

 
Product List 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment