Thursday, December 19, 2019

Brightly Gleaming Candy Bars

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I love, love, LOVE the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper on pages 30-32 in the Holiday Catalog. I used it on several cards, but I had a lot left over. I didn't want to continue to horde this gorgeous paper--it needed to come out and make someone's day. So, I used it to wrap some chocolate bars to drop in my coworkers' stockings. It was so easy. Take a look at how pretty these turned out!

I wrapped the bars with the Pretty Peacock and Copper DSP. I stamped the larger ornament from the "Christmas Gleaming" stamp set in Versamark Ink onto Pretty Peacock Card Stock. Then I sprinkled on some Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder and set the design with my heat gun. I stamped a sentiment from the same set onto Old Olive Card Stock, heat embossed the Copper Powder and made a label with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. I tied the ornament and label onto the bars with some Copper Trim Ribbon. So pretty!

And with that, I bid you a Merry Christmas! I'm going to take a few days (weeks?) off to spend the holiday with my family. Before you know it 2020 will be here--and the new Stampin' Up Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration! I have oodles of things to show you and to tell you about when I return to the stampin' room and create for you.

See you soon!













Product List

1 comment: