#stampinup #faithfulinkspirations Stampin' Up's Mini Pizza Boxes and Gold Mini Pizza Boxes are the perfect gift box for gift cards, candies, jewelry--almost any small gift. Wrapping them with a special belly band that you've made just for the recipient adds a special touch to your gift. Making the belly band is so easy! Here's how!
I'm going to describe the belly band for this particular project--but you can adapt to any color scheme and Designer Series Paper you'd like!
1. Cut a 2-1/2" by 10" strip of Shaded Spruce Card Stock.
2. Use the Simply Scored Scoring Tool to score at 2", 3-1/8", 6-3/4", and 7-7/8".
3. Cut a 2-1/4" by 5-7/8" strip of Wrapped in Plaid DSP. (This will wrap across the top and both sides of the box, but does not cover the bottom.)
4. Score the DSP at 1-1/8" and 4-3/4".
5. Adhere the card stock to the Gold Mini Pizza Box with Tear & Tape Adhesive, overlapping a bit.
6. Adhere the DSP to the card stock belly band.
7. Cut 14" of Shaded Spruce/Gold Ribbon, wrap around the belly band, and tie into a square knot. Trim the ends.
8. Thread three Jingle Bells onto Linen Thread. Tie the Linen Thread around the ribbon and trim ends.