Friday, June 28, 2019

A Special Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  It's #FabulousFriday today on the FaithfulINKspirations blog. For my Friday posts, I like to step it up a little bit and take my creations to the "fabulous" level. Today's card is inspired by one shared by Sondra Jumper at our recent Proverbial Stampers & Friends gathering. I used the "Good Morning Magnolia" stamp set and matching Magnolia Morning Dies.
I started with a half sheet of So Saffron Card Stock, cut lengthwise. I used the border die to cut the pretty scallop on the front half. I used the same border die to cut the scallop on the Whisper White piece, too. For that piece, I started with a 4-1/4" by 5-1/2" Whisper White piece and cut the border. After I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black, I adhered it to the So Saffron card front and trimmed the top at the card's fold. I stamped the border design in Tuxedo Black onto the So Saffron card front.

Next, I stamped two of the flowers from the "Good Morning Magnolia" stamp set onto the Whisper White piece that I trimmed from the front of the card. I colored these with Light Daffodil Delight and Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends. (My order for the new So Saffron Stampin' Blend Combo Pack hasn't arrived yet.) I cut these out with their matching Magnolia Morning Die.

I stamped a sentiment from "Good Morning Magnolia" in Versamark Ink onto  1" by 4-1/4" piece of Basic Black Card Stock. I sprinkled on some White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set this with my Heat Tool. I adhered the flowers to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and then adhered the sentiment strip on top with some more Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the "thanks" sentiment in Versamark onto a 4" by 5-1/4" Basic Black Card Stock panel, sprinkled on some White Stampin' Emboss Powder, and set it with my Heat Tool

I really love how this card turned out and I'm so grateful for Sondra's INKspiration!

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again on Manic Monday!














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment