Thursday, June 13, 2019

Simple Sympathy

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #thoughfulthursday  Today is "Thoughtful Thursday" on my blog and I'm sharing a very simple sympathy card. I think it's quite elegant in its simplicity. What are your thoughts?

I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Very Vanilla Card Stock panel that I embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I used the Stamparatus to stamp a sentiment from the "Painted Glass" stamp set in Soft Suede Ink. The Stamparatus allowed me to align my stamp just right and it also allowed me to stamp the sentiment several times on the grooved card stock. I adhered this piece to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Gold Foil Sheet.

Actually, before I adhered the Gold Foil Sheet, I cut out the medallion shape using one of the Stained Glass Dies. I adhered this directly to the card with some Snail Adhesive. Then I wrapped a length of  Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon around before adhering everything to a Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise. And that's it! Sometimes simple is best, don't you think?








 
Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment