Tuesday, June 4, 2019

More of You

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Oh what a glorious day! The new 2019-2020 Stampin' Up catalog is finally here! There is so much loveliness in that catalog. Your wish list will be a mile long! I know mine is!

One of the many, many things that Stampin' Up does well is create the most absolutely gorgeous designer series papers. I can hardly make a card without DSP. Can you? Today, I'm using the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP. Some of the sheets have raised shiny bits that really look like mosaic tiles. You have to see this stuff in real life. It's amazing. Here's my card starring the DSP!

I started by adhering a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Crushed Curry Card Stock mat. I wrapped a length of Copper Trim around these pieces and then adhered everything to a Soft Suede Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise. I frayed the ends of the Copper Trim for a more dramatic effect.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Free as a Bird" stamp set in Soft Suede Ink onto Blushing Bride Card Stock. I cut this out with one of the Stitched Nestled Labels Dies. I also cut a circle of Crushed Curry Card Stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I layered these pieces together and adhered them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I added three Basic Pearl Jewels to the card, but I thought they were too stark, so I colored them with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blend. So perfect for this card!

If you haven't seen the new catalog, you can click on it over there on the right side of my blog. The Stamping Beginners brochure is there as well. Take a look and start making that wish list!!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment