Friday, June 14, 2019

Hello Magnolia

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #fabulousfriday  Each Friday I'm going to be featuring fabulous cards--cards that have a wow factor that YOU can create! In my book, there is nothing more wow than the Magnolia Lane Suite of products on pages 36-39 in the Annual Catalog. That large magnolia is just, well, fabulous!

I stamped the large magnolia image from the "Good Morning Magnolia" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. I cut it out with the coordinating Magnolia Memories Die. (You can get the stamp set and dies together in a bundle and save 10% off purchasing them separately! Or, if you love this suite and want everything--you can purchase everything with one item number: 152178. See page 37 for details--or click on the thumbnail below!) I colored the flower with Light Petal Pink and Light Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends. I added a bit of Bronze Stampin' Blend to the center of the flower and then a bit of Clear Wink of Stella.

To build the card, I started with a 4" by 5-1/4" Petal Pink Card Stock panel that I embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I added a 1-/2" by 5-1/4" strip of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper and wrapped a length of the linen Magnolia Lane Ribbon around before adhering everything to a Mossy Meadow Card Stock card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Good Morning Magnolia" set in Mossy Meadow Ink onto a Petal Pink scrap and cut it out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered that to a scalloped Mossy Meadow mat that I cut with one of the Layering Ovals Dies. I adhered the sentiment piece and the magnolia to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a finishing touch, I colored some Basic Pearl Jewels with a Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blend and adhered them to the card. Stampin' Blends enable you to have any color embellishment you want. I love that, don't you?!

Have a great weekend and I'll see you again on Manic Monday!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment