Monday, June 3, 2019

It's (Almost) Here!!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   The new catalog is (almost) here! It goes live tomorrow and I'm so excited about all the fabulous new stamp sets, inks, designer series papers, and embellishments! I've been giving you some sneak peeks over the last month, but this week it's all new, all the time--and will continue to be new and continuting 'cause the new catalog is (almost) here!

But first, I want to tell you about some changes to my blog that I hope you'll enjoy. Starting next Monday, each day of the week (Monday through Friday) will have a theme that I hope will inspire you. Here's the schedule:

Manic Monday: I'll feature quick and easy cards that you can make on the go at the last minute

Protip Tuesday: I'll share some tips of the trade that will make your stampin' life easier!

Want a Challenge? Wednesday: I'll be playing along in some of my favorite online challenge groups and I'll invite YOU to play along, too!

Thoughful Thursday: I'll share cards and other projects (surprise?) for thoughtful occasions.

Fabulous Friday: These projects will be a little bit fab and fancy, pulling out all the Stampin' Up fun!

Sounds fun, right? How about some fun now--a something continuing into the new catalog and a new In Color: Rococo Rose.


I started by stamping the "Buffalo Check" background stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Rococo Rose Card Stock panel. I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat. I wrapped a length of Whisper White Flax Ribbon around and then adhered everything to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped one of the pigs from the "This Little Piggy" stamp set in Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White Card Stock. I colored the pig with a combination of  Light and Dark Petal Pink, Light Lovely Lipstick, and Light Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends. I colored the grass with a Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend.

I cut out the pig with a square Stitched Shape Die and adhered it to a scalloped Rococo Rose Card Stock mat that I cut with one of the Layering Squares Dies. I adhered this piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I finished the card by adding three Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 

I can't wait for you to see what I have in store for you tomorrow and the rest of the week. And remember the new catalog goes live on June 4th! Whoo-hoo!!!














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment