Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Lost Without You--Occasions Sneak Peek

#stampinup   I gotta tell ya, when I first saw the Going Places suite at the OnStage Local event, I was thrilled! I love everything about this suite--from the "Going Global" stamp set to the coordinating World Traveler Embossing Folder to the colors and designs in the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack. I just love, love, LOVE it all!!

The main image(s) for this card were part of our Product Playground kits at the OnStage Local event in November. We inked up the inside of the World Traveler Embossing Folder with Sahara Sand ink, inserted a Sahara Sand panel and rubbed the folder to give a light, inked impression on the card stock. We also stamped some of the sentiments randomly in Sahara Sand ink onto the panel. And then we inked up the big dipper stamp (cue Brick from "The Middle"--big dipper stamp) in Basic Black Archival Ink and added that to the panel.

Next, we added a few strips of the Going Places DSP Stack, and punched a Lost Lagoon piece of the DSP with the 2" Circle Punch. We stamped the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White strip and flagged the ends with Paper Snips Scissors. I attached the "globe" element to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I also left the ends of the Delightful Dijon DSP strip "loose" and "flicked" them so there would be some dimension.

When I got home from the event, I added the panel to a Basic Black mat and then onto a Lost Lagoon card base. Yum! I love this so much!!

This is going to be an awesome set and color combination for masculine birthday cards, retirement cards, get well cards. I can't wait to play some more with it!!

It's not too early to schedule your Sale-a-Bration event with me. SAB starts on January 4th and runs through March 31st. Some of the SAB items are only available for the first half of the SAB period--and they'll be introducing new SAB items for the second half. So, you could schedule TWO SAB events with me!!! Just click on the "contact me" link under the banner and send me an email or give me a call. Lines are open!!

No comments:

Post a Comment