Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Balloon Bouquet

#stampinup   There's a sweet color challenge on the Fab Friday challenge blog. I love this combination of colors! And since #imbringingbirthdaysback, I thought I'd go ahead and make a clean and simple birthday card.



I am totally in love with the tiny balloon stamps in the "Party Wishes" stamp set and matching balloon punch in the Party Punch Pack! I can't stop stamping and punching them!!

For this card, I started with a Whisper White panel onto which I stamped a sentiment from "Party Wishes" in Calypso Coral. Next, I stamped several balloons in Pool Party and So Saffron and punched them out with the coordinating punch. I arranged them into a balloon bouquet and adhered each to the panel with a Stampin' Dimensional. I used my Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker to draw the balloon strings. I added a length of Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and tied the bow so it looks like it's the bow on the balloon bouquet. (How clever is that?!)

I adhered the Whisper White panel to a Pool Party mat and then adhered that to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I think this card is stinkin' cute, if I do say so myself. (And I do!)



Product List

5 comments:

  1. You are totally right that this is a stinkin' cute card! I love those little balloons and you created a great balanced layout with these tiny images which can be really hard to do! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love this! love the very simple color additions, which are just the perfect touch! The balloons, the ribbon, and the sentiment! And so fun in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how cute is that?! I'm totally going to need that punch pack now, I think, because you're right, these little balloons are adorbs! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Kathy! I love how you've used these colors - the balloons are perfect. Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!! Love the little balloons!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete