Friday, May 13, 2016

One Layout, Three Ways (Part Two)

#stampinup   Today's card is the second card featuring the same layout and retiring product. REMEMBER: Retiring product is only available while supplies last or until May 31st, whichever comes first. Don't kick yourself for "forgetting" to order what you love!!

I just love, love, LOVE the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (retiring). I love the soft, subtle colors and designs. The balloon sheet is one of my favorites in the package and I wanted to feature it before it retires for good.

I adhered a piece of Birthday Bouquet DSP to a Mint Macaron panel and then added a 1/4" strip of the polka dotted DSP from the same package  I stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment from the "Party Wishes" set (retiring) in Basic Black Archival Ink onto the bottom of the Mint Macaron panel. I'm so sad this set didn't make it into the upcoming catalog--but plenty of other wonderful sets did!!! 

I adhered this panel to a Basic Black mat and then onto a Blushing Bride card base. The black just makes this card POP! 

I stamped the birthday cake in Blushing Bride onto a Whisper White scrap and fussy cut it with my Paper Snips. I adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a finishing touch, I tied a bow of Whisper White Baker's Twine (retiring--gasp!) and adhered it at a jaunty angle to the cake.
I'm really pleased with this card. It was so quick and easy. You can order everything to make this card by clicking on the images below...that is unless the stock has run out.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment