Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Holly Joly Reindeer

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   If you've been reading my blog, you've seen me go gaga over the cute "Cookie Cutter Halloween" stamp set. Well, I'm also gaga over the "Cookie Cutter Christmas" set, too. I'll be sharing cards made with this set for the rest of this week.

Today's card is one I received as a swap--unfortunately, I don't have the stamper's name anymore. If this is your card, let me know and I'll give you full credit because your card is so adorable, I couldn't help but share it on my blog! 

The artist started by stamping the reindeer image in Early Espresso Ink onto a Crumb Cake scrap. She punched out the reindeer with the matching Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. The "Cookie Cutter Christmas" stamp set and matching Cookie Cutter Builder punch are sold as a bundle (143493) and if you purchase the bundle, you save 10% over purchasing the items separately.

Next, she stamped a greeting from the "Stitched with Cheer" stamp set in Early Espresso onto a Crumb Cake strip and then she punched the ends with the Banner Triple Punch. She embossed a Crumb Cake panel with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder and adhered the reindeer with Stampin' Dimensionals. Next she added a strip of  Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper and a length of 3/8" Emerald Envy Silky Taffeta Ribbon from the Combo Pack (it also comes with Cherry Cobbler). She adhered the greeting banner on top of this.

To finish the card, she adhered the Crumb Cake panel to an Emerald Envy mat, and then onto a Cherry Cobbler card base, cut lengthwise.

If you like this card (and I know you do) stay tuned for the next three days, because I'll be showing other sweet cards from this bundle!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment