Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Magical Christmas Bells

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   The bell image in the "Christmas Magic" stamp set reminds me of the bell in the "Polar Express" story. (This set also contains a train...so you do the math!) This card was really easy to make, and I think it's stunning in its simplicity.

I started by stamping the bells in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White scrap. I colored the ribbons with a Cherry Cobbler Marker and then fussy cut the bells with my Paper Snips. I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler onto a 1" strip of Whisper White and flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch. 

I punched a 2" Circle of Early Espresso Card Stock and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder.

Here's how I built the card. I started with an Early Espresso card base, cut lengthwise. I added a panel of Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper. I adhered the Early Espresso circle and then I adhered the bells with Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment flag is adhered directly to the card using Snail Adhesive.

For a finishing touch, I made a bow of the striped Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine and adhered it to the card with a Glue Dot.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment