Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sweet Celebration

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's card is ever so sweet! And ever so easy to make with Stampin' Up's Birthday Delivery Bundle!

I started by using the Birthday Friends Framelits Dies to cut out the sweet little girl from a sheet of the Birthday Friends Designer Series Paper. I also cut a Whisper White oval and a Powder Pink scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the girl to the ovals.
Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Birthday Delivery" stamp set in Pacific Point onto a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Pacific Point Card Stock.  I wrapped a length of Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon around this before adhering it to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock Card base.

Finally, I adhered the ovals to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and added three Pacific Point Enamel Shapes for a bit of fun. Don't you love the little heart with the sweet girl?!

You know the best thing about this card? You can get the Birthday Delivery Bundle products--stamp set, DSP, and framelits--for 10% off when you purchase them as a bundle. This bundle is adorable. Come back tomorrow for another card made with products from this bundle!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment