I'm up for the challenge! I created a couple of projects from the September 2017 "Layered Leaves" Paper Pumpkin kit. First, I made a cool fall banner with the supplies in the kit.
I also made up the 3" by 3" cards in accordance with the kit instructions--and then used the Envelope Punch Board to make a box and belly band to hold four cards.
You should get in on the fun, too, by subscribing to Paper Pumpkin--so you don't miss out on the fabulous kits in 2018 or on the fifth anniversary kit. Just click on the button on the right side of this blog and you'll go straight to my Paper Pumpkin page where you can sign up. (Psst! You might want to wait until January 3, 2018--because if you sign up for a 3- 6- or 12-month prepaid subscription, you can earn Sale-a- Bration credits for FREE SAB items. Contact me today for details.)
Here's a little video from Stampin' Up that shows how to put together the December 2017 kit. It's so quick and easy and you end up with some great projects.
Here are my December cards. Aren't they sweet?
If you don't have any past Paper Pumpkin kits, you can buy a past kit in my online store. I hope you'll join the Red Box Challenge!!
All the challenge deets!
By using the hashtag #redboxchallenge with your entry you agree to the terms and conditions below.
- Choose a past Paper Pumpkin kit (any kit prior to January 2018) and create an alternate project. If you wish, you may use other Stampin' Up products to enhance your creation.
- Post a photo of your past kit alternative project on Facebook or Instagram and use the hashtag #redboxchallenge.
- One entry per person.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter the drawing.
- Open to everyone.
- No purchase necessary.
- Submissions must be posted by January 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM MT.
- Ten winners will be randomly selected from the entries.
- Winners will be notified by email or instant message no later than February 5, 2018 at 11:59 PM MT.
- The March Paper Pumpkin kit prize is valued at $19.95.
- By submitting an image of your project with the hashtag #redboxchallenge, you are giving Stampin' Up! permission to use, post, and share the image in Stampin' Up! publications