Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Basket of Berries

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   One of the funnest (is that a word?) suites in the Occasions catalog is the Tutti-Frutti Suite. I love everything about it--particularly the bold, bright colors! Today's project is one that I CASEd almost in its entirety from one of the displays at the OnStage Live event. It was too cute to pass up!

I started by making a crate out of a piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper using the Wood Crate Framelits. I loved that DSP and the framelits as soon as I saw them and I'm always looking for fun ways to use them.

Next, I made a tag to tie onto a cello bag full of red candies. I stamped six strawberries from the "Fruit Basket" stamp set onto a scrap strip of Whisper White Card Stock. The fruit is Real Red Ink and the stems are Emerald Envy Ink. I punched these out with the matching strawberry punch from the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack. Ah-dorbs!!

Then I stamped the fruit bowl outline in Early Espresso Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and filled it in with the "filler" stamp in Crumb Cake Ink. I fussy cut the fruit bowl with my Paper Snips.

I cut a Whisper White Circle with one of the circle Stitched Shapes Framelits and cut a Lemon Lime Twist scallop circle with one of the Layering Circles Framelits. I stamped the sentiment from the "Fruit Basket" stamp set in Real Red onto the stitched circle.

I used three Stampin' Dimensionals, placed near the bottom, to adhere the bowl to the Whisper White circle. I used Glue Dots to adhere three of the strawberries directly to the circle and then used Mini Dimensionals to adhere the remaining three strawberries. I tucked each of the strawberries into the bowl as I went.

I then punched a 2" strip of the Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch at the top and with the Banner Triple Punch at the bottom. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the circle piece to the tag. I tied the tag onto the bag of candy with a length of Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon. Isn't this just the cutest thing??!!

Come back tomorrow for a super-duper cute card using this same set and DSP!!!

 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment