Thursday, December 12, 2019

Christmas Thoughts

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Have I mentioned how much I love the "Perfectly Plaid" stamp set? Well, I do! I also love the coordinating Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper. But on this card. I went in a little different direction--it's still plaid, but the plaid comes from the lovely Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper. Not only does this DSP have stunning toile designs in Garden Green and Real Red, but there are sheets with stripes and plaid patterns, too. Yay! Look at this sweet card!
I started with a Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock card base. I used the Subtle Embossing Folder to emboss a 4" by 5-1/4" piece of Garden Green Card Stock. I adhered a 2" by 4" piece of Garden Green plaid Toile Tidings DSP to the Garden Green piece and tied on a length of Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon. Then I adhered everything to the card base.

Next, I stamped the plaid tree from the "Perfectly Plaid" stamp set in Garden Green Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and punched it out with the Pine Tree Punch.

I cut a Very Vanilla Label using one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I stamped a sentiment from the "Itty Bitty Christmas" stamp set in Garden Green Ink onto the end of the label. I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I adhered the tree to the label with Stampin' Dimensionals and topped it with a Star Designer Element. 

This card is so warm and cozy, don't you think? You could whip out a stack of them in no time. To purchase your supplies, click on the thumbnails below and start shopping!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment