Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Birthday Vases

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   This week I'm featuring CAS (clean and simple) cards that I have CASEd (copy and share everything) from samples on Pinterest. If you want to see the cards that inspired me this week, check out my Pinterest board here.


I love the Varied Vases Bundle! It was inspired by Mary Fish, who is a million dollar Stampin' Up earner! Mary's style is classy CAS and she inspires me all the time with her creations! Today's cards were fun to make with the stamp set and Vases Builder Punch that comes in the bundle.





I started by punching vases with the Vases Builder Punch from Lovely Lipstick, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo Card Stock. Since each time I punched, I got three vases, I was able to quickly make three cards!


I used the Stamparatus to stamp the shelf and sentiment from the "Varied Vases" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock Card Base. I waited a bit for them to dry before adhering them to 3-7/8" by 5" Basic Black Card Stock mats and then onto Thick Whisper White Card Stock card bases.


I stamped the stem, leaf, and flower outlines free-hand onto the card and filled them in by stamping with the coordinating stamps in Melon Mambo and Garden Green Inks. Then I adhered the vases to the card in a still-life arrangement.








I made three cards in no time--and you can, too. Just click on the images below and you'll be taken directly to my online store where you can order the supplies to make these cards and more!











Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment