Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Thanks For Your Service

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I really love the Best Route Suite of products on pages 52 & 53 of the annual catalog. I love the stamp set, the Maps Etc. Embossing Folder, the washi tape, the Best Route Designer Series Paper, and the Memories & More Cards. I also love the Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite, and Mango Melody color combination. 

I have a friend retiring from the Air Force and I wanted to wish him well as he steps into civilian life. I used all kinds of goodies from the Best Route Suite for this card.
I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock mat. I added a 2" diagonal strip of Mango Melody Card Stock. On top of that, I added 1/2" strips cut from Best Route DSP and Best Route Memories & More Cards. I stamped the sentiment from the "En Route" stamp set in Blueberry Bushel Ink. I adhered this piece to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Blueberry Bushel Card Stock mat and then onto a Mango Melody Card Stock card base. The Mango Melody card front is embossed with the Maps Etc. Embossing folder. 

I punched three different pieces of Best Route DSP with the 2", 1-3/4" and 1-1/2" Circle Punches and layered them on the striped element. I cut a strip of Mango Melody Card Stock and layered on a strip of Blueberry Bushel Card Stock and used my Paper Snips to turn this into an arrow heading for the bullseye. I added the "congratulations" sticker from the Best Route Memories & More Card Pack. Finally, I added some Blueberry Bushel and Daffodil Delight En Route Enamel Shapes.

I cut down one of the Best Route Memories & More Cards for the inside of the card. I love the way Stampin' Up coordinates everything! It makes card making so easy!!









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment