Thursday, September 20, 2018

Butterfly Words

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   This week I'm featuring CAS (clean and simple) cards that I have CASEd (copy and share everything) from samples on Pinterest. If you want to see the cards that inspired me this week, check out my Pinterest board here.



When it comes to sympathy cards, I think simple is best. A simple design and a simple sentiment sometimes say more. I used the "Painted Glass" stamp set for these beautiful butterflies and a sentiment from "Rooted in Nature."




I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I used the Stamparatus to stamp a sentiment from the "Rooted in Nature" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto the center of the panel. I set this aside to dry.


Next, I stamped three butterflies from the "Painted Glass" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. I colored them with Pineapple Punch, Mint Macaron, and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Markers. I cut them out with the matching Stained Glass Thinlit Die.


I adhered the stamped panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock Panel and then onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base. Finally, I adhered the butterflies to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and placed a large Rhinestone Basic Jewel between each of them.


Such a pretty card to show someone you are thinking of them in their sorrow.











Product List

Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment