Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Wild About You, Too!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Stampin' Up's Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper is such fun. Not only are the animal images the same as those in the "Animal Outing" stamp set, but you get extra images of different animals. Today's extra animal is a crocodile (or alligator). I love his colors--Call Me Clover and Lemon Lime Twist--two extra special greens in the Stampin' Up color family!
Today's card is nearly a CASE of the card I posted yesterday. This DSP is so fun, I wanted to feature it on my cards. So, I cut a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of the Animal Expedition DSP and adhered it to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock mat. I wrapped a length of Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon around this and adhered everything to a Call Me Clover Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped the "wild about you" sentiment from the "Animal Outing" stamp set in Berry Burst Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch. I punched an extra label from Berry Burst Card Stock and adhered the stamped label to it. I adhered both of these to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I finished the card with a little bling--because who doesn't love a little bling?! That bling comes by way of two Glitter Enamel Dots adhered to the label.

Come on back tomorrow and see what other cards I've made with this adorable suite of products!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment