Monday, September 3, 2018

Wild About Animal Outing

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Can you believe that it's September already?! Where does the time go? The weather here in central Maryland still thinks it's the dead of summer. It's so hot and sticky! I'm ready for fall, y'all!!! How about you?

This week I'm going to share some quick and easy cards that I've made with the Animal Expedition Suite of products on pages 26 & 27 of Stampin' Up's annual catalog.

Today's card lets the adorable Animal Expedition Designer series paper shine. And why not? It's so cute!!!
I cut a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of the DSP with the funny hippos. I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Berry Burst Card Stock mat. Then I wrapped a length of Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon around and adhered everything to a Basic Gray Card Stock card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Animal Outing" stamp set in Berry Burst Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and punched it out with the Tailored Tag Punch. I punched another tag from Berry Burst Card Stock.  [PROTIP:  You can punch this shape out of the Berry Burst mat before you adhere the DSP!!] I cut the Berry Burst tag down the center lengthwise, and adhered it the back of both sides of the sentiment piece. I adhered this piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

So easy-peasy! And adorable, too. Did you notice the Berry Burst and Crushed Curry butterflies on the hippos' noses?









 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment