Monday, September 17, 2018

Thinking of You

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   When I first started stamping, well, when I first started stamping in earnest, my style was vintage, shabby chic, distressed. Then I discovered clean and simple (CAS) design and I realized that was actually my style. I love straight lines. I love clean designs. And, if you've been following my blog at all, you know I love simple! This week I'm featuring CAS cards that I have CASEd (copy and share everything) from samples on Pinterest. If you want to see the cards that inspired me this week, check out my Pinterest board here.

I've had my eye on the inspiration for today's card for quite a while. My twist was to add a twist--Lemon Lime Twist!
I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. Next, I cut the detailed leaf out of the center of a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock mat with one of the Seasonal Layers Thinlits (because who's going to know it's missing?). After I adhered the Whisper White panel to the Lemon Lime Twist mat, I adhered both onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.

I cut a 2-1/2" square of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere this to the card. I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere the leaf to the wood element.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Colorful Seasons" stamp set in Early Espresso Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch. I adhered this to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

I love this card. Don't you?!


 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment