Monday, September 23, 2019

Hello & Good Morning!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  #ManicMonday   Need a card in a hurry? Stop by my blog every Monday because I'm sharing quick and cute cards for Manic Monday! (Check the Monday archives, too!) Today's card uses some DSP with my "standard" layout and minimal stamping.
My "standard" layout is a card base (naturally!), topped with a 4" by 5-1/4" card stock mat, topped with a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" main panel. This card's main panel is Whisper White Card Stock. I cut a 2-1/2" by 5-1/8" piece of floral Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper and a 1" by 5-1/8" piece of striped Magnolia Lane DSP. I adhered the pieces together and then adhered them to the Whisper White panel. I adhered that to a 4" by 5-1/4" Basic Black card stock mat and then onto a Petal Pink Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped "hello" from the "Good Morning, Magnolia" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a Whisper White Card Stock. I added a flower from the same set in Petal Pink. I punched this out with the Timeless Label Punch. I cut a stitched circle from Basic Black Card Stock with the medium-sized circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the label to the circle and them adhered the assembled pieces to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

To finish the card, I added a couple Frosted Epoxy Droplets. See? Quick and easy--a perfect card for a Manic Monday--or any time you need a card in a hurry.













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment