Monday, September 2, 2019

Rosy Daisies

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ManicMonday   When you need a card in a hurry and your stamping mojo just isn't happening, there is an easy way to come up with a design--CASE card from the Stampin' Up catalog. If you've never heard the term CASE before, it means copy and steal share everything! My card was quick and easy because I CASEd a card from the demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success.  My card is a little different than the one in the magazine, but the basics are the same. The card features two new In Colors: Rococo Rose and Pretty Peacock. They're so pretty together!


I started with a 3-7/8" Whisper White Card Stock square and stamped the large leaf from the "Daisy Lane" stamp set in Pretty Peacock Ink three times--once full strength and then two more times without reinking. I adhered this piece to a 4-1/4" Pretty Peacock Card Stock square. Next, I wrapped a length of Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon around and then adhered everything to a Rococo Rose Card Stock card base.

I stamped the large daisy from the "Daisy Lane" stamp set four times in Rococo Rose Ink onto Whisper White card stock and punched them out with the Daisy Punch. I curled the petals with a Bone Folder. I used a Mini Glue Dot to hold two daisies together and then adhered each to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional. As a finishing touch, I plopped a large Clear Faceted Gem in the center of each of the daisies.

I didn't add sentiment because I liked the simplicity of the card. What do you think? Sentiment or no?








 
Product List
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment