Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Cozy Christmas

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #Christmas   I really love the "Merry Moose" stamp set and matching punch in the Holiday Catalog. I think the moose is adorable! I like that you can make a cutesy card with the set (like this one I posted a while back) and that you can also make a more elegant card, like today's card. I have to admit that I started with the Stampin' Up home office's design that's in the Holiday Catalog, but I put my own twist on it!
I started by stamping both sizes of trees from the "Merry Moose" set in Smoky Slate and Basic Gray Inks--some stamped off once--onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock mat.  I adhered this to a 4" by 5-1/4" Smoky Slate Card Stock mat and then onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped one of of the sentiments in Smoky Slate Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with a Stitched Rectangle Die. I adhered a length of Gray Granite Textured Weave Ribbon to the back and then adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the outline moose image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. I colored him with a combination of Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends and then I punched him out with the Moose Punch. I adhered the moose to the card with three Stampin' Dimensionals, placed from stem to stern (head to tail).

To finish the card with a little bling--you know I had to!--I added one Clear Epoxy Droplet to the label.








 
Product List
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
[131179]
$6.50

No comments:

Post a Comment