Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Yuletide Cheer

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #Christmas  Oh my gosh, you guys! The Feels Like Frost Suite on pages 40 to 42 in the Holiday Catalog is stunning! I loved the suite so much that I bought all the things! You can do that, too, with one code: item #153474 ($78.00). You still get 10% off the bundle of the "Frosted Foliage" stamp set and Frosted Frames Dies. I only just started playing with this set and I have a really simple, but beautiful card to show off.
Using Stampin' Up's coordinating products makes card making a breeze! I started by cutting the Frosted Frames piece from Vellum Card Stock. I was worried that this was going to be too fiddly, but the pieces popped out like magic!  Next, I used the stitched frame to cut a piece of the gorgeous Feels Like Frost 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper. This DSP has photographic imagery on one side and hand-drawn designs with silver foil on the other. It's stunning! I stamped a sentiment from the "Frosted Foliage" set in Versamark Ink, sprinkled on some White Stampin' Emboss Powder, and set it with my Heat Tool.

Next, I embossed a 4" by 5-1/4" Purple Posy Card Stock mat with the Subtle Embossing Folder and wrapped a length of the super pretty Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon around. I adhered this to a Seaside Spray Card Stock card base.

I adhered the embossed DSP piece to the Vellum frame and then adhered the piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish the card, I added three silver Metallic Pearls. So pretty, right?!


Seriously, this was my first go-round with the Feels Like Frost Suite and I love, love this card! It was quick and easy to create! You could make a stack in no-time!

I can't wait to play with the Shimmery Crystal Effects and Ice Stampin' Glitter!! Stay tuned to see what I create with this suite!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment