Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Fab Birthday

Yay! I'm so excited that the Fab Friday challenge blog is back. The design crew took a much needed break over the holidays and I've been stalking the blog for their return! They're back with a color challenge!

 

I love these colors--and they're the same colors in the Stacked With Love DSP pack, so it was easy to start with one of the sheets in the pack. Since I missed the Valentine's Day mark, I decided I needed to make a quick and easy birthday card. I'm trying to do better at actually sending cards to people for their birthdays instead of making cards and then never getting around to mailing them. I'm using an online reminder service: www.birthdayalarm.com.  It's free and it gives you a reminder a week before the person's birthday and then 3 days before their birthday. (Thanks to Lyssa Zwolanek for the idea!)


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Lovely birthday card! The bright colors and fun polka dots on the background are perfect for a winter birthday! I don't think you can go wrong with the Big Day stamp set! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a perfect birthday card! These half-dots are my favorite paper out of this pack - I love how you showcased them with the layered banners! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that it's not a valentine and the print on that paper totally looks like little party banners! Thanks for playing with us at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete