Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sweet Pastel Thank You

I hadn't used the 2013-2015 In Colors in a while and I kind of missed them. Yesterday I pulled out some Pistachio Pudding card stock and remembered how pretty it is. I've used it for today's card as well as the great sketch on the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge blog.



I also used Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush card stock from the 2013-2015 in colors. These sweet pastels go so well together. I used the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder to add some texture to the Whisper White panel and the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder to add texture to the Crisp Cantaloupe stripe.

I love the Petite Petals set and matching punch! I thought a few Strawberry Slush flowers with Basic Pearl centers would complete the design.




Product List

1 comment: