Friday, January 22, 2016

Soaring Birthday

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   The "Sky Is the Limit" stamp set is only available during the first half of Sale-a-Bration and will retire on February 15! It's a fabulous set--perfect for masculine cards--so you'll want to get a $50 Sale-a-Bration order in now and add this set for FREE!

I paired the "Sky Is the Limit" set with my favorite Going Places Designer Series Paper (6"x6" stack) from the Occasions catalog. I love the textures and colors! I started with a Sahara Sand card base and added one of the Going Places DSP sheets as a mat. I cut two 1"x4-1/16" strips of other sheets of this paper and adhered them to the card.

Next, I stamped the airplane and "happy birthday" in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock and cut it out with one of the Deco Labels Collection Framelits. I added two flags cut with the Banner Punch from a "swirly" piece of the DSP. I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I tied a length of Basic Black Baker's Twine through a Very Vanilla Designer Button and adhered this to the card with two Glue Dots.



Product List
103683s
[103683]
$5.25

1 comment: