Wednesday, March 16, 2016

#imbringingbirthdaysback and this time I mean it!

#stampinup   #imbringingbirthdaysback   So I'm back. I took a little break from my blog. I didn't plan it. It just happened. Up until I missed this week, I made a card or project and blogged about it [almost] every week day for two years. Two years! I'm impressed with myself. But apparently blogging is like dieting (ask me how I know). Once you skip a day, it's easy to skip another and then another and before you know it a whole week has gone by. Maybe my body was telling me that I needed a break. Maybe the change of time had an effect on me. I don't know. But I'm back now. And #imbringingbirthdaysback.

Stampin' Up's Demonstrator Training Manager, Shannon West, started a movement among stampers. Like most many some stampers, Shannon makes cards, but she doesn't always send cards. I know I'm in that same boat! Shannon has said that she thinks Facebook ruined birthdays--or something like that--because we can all "like" a post when it's a friend's birthday or post a birthday message to the friend's Facebook wall. So, Shannon decided she was going to bring back birthdays and actually send cards to people. You can read Shannon's story here.

I was thrilled when I received my very own #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp! Here's the stamp and a few birthday cards that are ready to go. PROTIP: Stamp the envelope before you put the card inside. Duh.

If you'd like a hand-stamped birthday card on near your birthday, email me your name, address, and birthday (my contact info is under the blog header). I'd love to send you a card--I have tons ready to sign and stuff into envelopes!!

And if you want to bring back the birthdays, too, you can order the stamp--you don't have to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator to get yours! Simply place an order for item 143573--you can click on the stamp below and you'll go straight to my online store. You might want to add a few things and get up to $50 so you can get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item, too. SAB ends on March 31, 2016, so don't dilly-dally!

 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment