Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sharing is Caring

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   We stampers love to share. We love to share our work. We love to share our passion for stamping and we are flattered when someone CASEs our work. CASE=Copy and share everything.  Whenever I CASE someone's card, I like to mix it up a little and put my own spin on it. Or, I like to use the composition and use different colors.

I saw this wonderful card made by one of my favorite stampers (personally and artistically), Lyssa Zwolanek, and knew I wanted to CASE it!

I started with a strip of the fabulous Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration) and that set my color scheme. I mounted the DSP onto a strip of Blackberry Bliss card stock. I punched three banners with the Banner Punch from some scraps of Wildflower Fields DSP and added them to the bottom of the DSP strip. Then, I wrapped a couple of strands of Whisper White Baker's Twine around the strip before adhering it to an Old Olive card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next, I stamped one of the flowers from the "Flowering Fields" stamp set (also FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration) in Basic Black Archive Ink onto a Whisper White scrap. I colored the flower with Blender Pens using Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive Inks. I punched it out with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch and adhered it to a Blackberry Bliss piece punched with the Label Bracket Punch. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped "happy birthday" from the "And Many More" set in Blackberry Bliss onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it with the Large Oval Punch. I adhered this to the card with, you guessed it, Stampin' Dimensionals!

For the finishing touch, I threaded some Whisper White Baker's Twine through a Vintage Faceted Designer Button and tied a bow. I adhered this to the card with Glue Dots.

So cute! Thanks for the inspiration, Lyssa!



Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Banner Punch
[133519]
$13.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment