Sunday, February 12, 2017

Carried Away & Card Tin Project Class

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #saleabration2017   If you've been looking through the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs, I know you've found a few must-have items.  At the top of my "must-have" list was the "Lift Me Up" stamp set--and I was thrilled to see that it coordinates wonderfully with the Carried Away Designer Series Paper that you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration.  Another of my favorite FREE items in the Sale-a-Bration catalog is the gorgeous gold striped card tin.

How would you like to make some adorable cards with these products and have a chance to get your own card tin along the way? You would?! Great! Here's how.

I'm offering a 12 card class using the "Lift Me Up" stamp set and Carried Away DSP for only $15 (that's less than Hallm##k--and almost less than the dollar store). Here are the sweet cards we'll be making during the class.


So cute, right?! But wait--there's more!! If you place a $50 order the day of the class, you pay NOTHING for the class.  That's right, the class is FREE with a $50 order.  And that $50 order will earn you a FREE Sale-a-Bration item so you can get your very own tin for your cards (or any of the other awesome SAB items).  If you get the tin, I'll make you the cute banner that's in the above picture.

I'll be hosting this class at my house on Sunday March 12 from 2:00-5:00. I only have 6 spots open, so contact me today to reserve yours!! RSVP by February 27th so I can have all the supplies ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment