Friday, October 27, 2017

Happy Birthday, Peaches

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm in love, love, LOVE with the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper. I love the colors and the images. I thought I'd feature it on a card, along with the Layer Leaves Embossing Folder. What a great combo!


I've gotta tell you: I was all "meh" about the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder until I saw cardstock embossed with it. That's why you have a Stampin' Up demonstrator. Sometimes you'll miss stuff in the catalog, but when you see it IRL, it's awesome sauce! Take a look!





Isn't that amazing?! I embossed a 3-3/4" by 5" Pool Party panel and adhered it to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Tranquil Tide mat. Next I added a striped strip of Whole Lot of Lovely DSP to the card and a floral piece of the same DSP right on the top. I wrapped a length of Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon around this before adhering everything to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.


Next, I fussy cut the peaches from another sheet of Whole Lot of Lovely DSP and adhered them to the card with both regular and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.


Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the "Birthday Delivery" stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink onto a Whisper White Scrap and cut it out with the Pretty Label Punch. I used some more Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere this to the card. So pretty, don't you think?!















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment