Tuesday, May 29, 2018

To The Grad

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Have I mentioned (like 100 times) that I was chosen to be a display stamper at Stampin' Up's OnStage event? It's such an honor and a little bit scary, but I'd do it again (and again and again) in a heartbeat! One of the stamp sets I was given was the cute-as-a-button "Hand Delivered" host set. This is an exclusive, just-for-hosts stamp set. It's such a fun set--and you can use it for a number of occasions. Contact me to host a workshop/party so you and your guests can play with new Stampin' Up product!
The "Hand Delivered" set is photopolymer, so it's easy to line up the top and bottom halves of the young lady. For this card, I used the pleated skirt bottom and stack of books top. I stamped both images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Thick Whisper White Card Stock. I used the following Stampin' Blends (available in mid-June) to color her: Light Daffodil Delight, Ivory, Light Pool Party, Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Light Night of Navy, Light Cherry Cobbler, and Light Old Olive. (Whew!)

I adhered the stamped panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat and then onto a Pool Party Card Stock card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the same set in Night of Navy Ink a few times onto a Whisper White Scrap. I punched it out with the Classic Label Punch and then used my Paper Snips to cut apart the different elements. I adhered the sentiment elements to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

If you like this card, stay tuned in the coming days because I have more cute cards to share from this set!







 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment