Thursday, May 17, 2018

Last-Chance Products: Rose Wonder


#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I really love the "Rose Wonder" stamp set and matching Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. These two products make elegant cards for so many occasions--birthday, wedding, sympathy.  I even like it for cards of encouragement, like today's card. The scripture verse is one of my favorites. I've made loads of cards with this set and this is the last one before it goes into the retired box. 

I actually had a couple of "card parts" on my desk top. I had the two leaves already cut from Night of Navy Card Stock. I love navy and white together (and so does Stampin' Up--wait until you see the cover of the new catalog)!

I stamped the scripture stamp in Night of Navy Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with a square Stitched Shape Framelit. I also cut a scalloped Night of Navy Card Stock square with one of the Layering Squares Framelits.

I adhered a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel onto a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Night of Navy panel and then onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base. I adhered the leaves to the back of the square element with Snail Adhesive and then adhered the square to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a bit of Fine-Tip Glue to the tips of the leaves to secure them to the card.

This card was so easy and I love the simple elegance. Remember, if you want the "Rose Wonder" stamp set and coordinating Rose Garden Thinlits, you'll have to act fast. They retire at the end of this month, but retiring stamp sets are only be guaranteed to be available until May 25. All other products are NOT guaranteed and are only available while supplies last. Don't miss out!!











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment